Today in the Fishroom ~ 01/13/08

aquamojo

Greetings from the USA. Haven't posted in a while.

The pair of Breidohri have set up breeding area behind the foliage in the tank. Every once in a while they would pop out to see what I was doing with the camera. Here's the male:

Breidohri-331b.jpg

Breidohri-332b.jpg

Here's the female.

Breidohri-333b.jpg

Happy to say I DO have a female Yellow Labridens from Media Luna. Here she is in hot pursuit of one of the males. I have the five fish in a 150 gallon tank. Right now all of the males are hiding on the left side...the female is in control of the remaining 80% of the tank.

Media-Luna-Labridens-132b.jpg

A few more pictures of the P. Fredrichsthali from Cenote Escondido. Male:

Freddie-153b.jpg

Freddie-149b.jpg

Freddie-150b.jpg

Male in pursuit of a female:

Freddie-151b.jpg

Anyone who takes pictures of their fish knows that there is always that milisecond of a delay between when your brain instructs your finger to take the shot. Sometimes it works to your advantage. I was framing this shot of a male...as I hit the shutter release another male intervened. It happened that quick that I didn't even realize it until I reviewd the pictures on my computer.

Freddie-148b.jpg

One more... of an uncooperative Freddie making a turn as the shutter was released.

Freddie-152b.jpg

Partilhar nas redes sociais

Very nice the quality on the picture and the fish are very nice too.

It´s very cool having someone from other country on the forum.

Take care aquamojo

Cump.

Anthony

Fotos do oceanario:Fotos oceanario

Partilhar nas redes sociais

Este tópico tem mais de 6 meses de antiguidade... Se fizer sentido, por favor considere criar um novo tópico em vez de reactivar este. Obrigado!