Ovos Fungados

Nuno Santos Ferreira

Olá a todos,

Tive uma postura de discos da qual apenas "meia dúzia" dos ovos eclodiram, pois os restantes fungaram. Alguém me pode ajudar no sentido de evitar que os ovos das proximas posturas funguem?

Obrigado

Partilhar nas redes sociais

Os ovos fungados em Discus pode dever-se a qualidade da agua.

Deves controlar o PH, GH e nitratos.

Abraço

Anti-BAD

KingFish AKA AngelFish :D

Tell me and i forgot, show me and i remember, involve me and i understand. Provérbio chinês

Boas.

Preenche o perfil, dás-nos mais alguma informação.

Conta-nos o historial desses peixes: Idade, àgua, estão sozinhos, etc., etc., etc..

JPM

"the more water-changes you make a day, keeps the doctor away". (sic)
"A Àgua continua Viva!"

Obrigado a Todos.

A idade dos peixes não sei mas julgo que o macho tenha mais ou menos 1 ano e a fêmea seguramente que não tem mais de 8 meses.

Quanto aos parâmetros da água, apenas sei que o ph está a 6,5.

Obrigado

Boas.

Em àqua comunitário as hipoteses de sucesso são nulas ou, pelo menos quase.

Podem ser variadissimas coisas, muita corrente, inexperiencia dos pais, más condições de àgua, etc., etc.,.

Gh e Kh são importantes.

JPM

"the more water-changes you make a day, keeps the doctor away". (sic)
"A Àgua continua Viva!"

Eu li há pouco tempo num site de um criador americano, que ele tinha taxas de sucesso de sobrevivência dos alevins com quase 100% usando água oxigenada. Que era mesmo o melhor método que ele experimentara até hoje.

Alguém já fez esta experiência?

Eu li há pouco tempo num site de um criador americano, que ele tinha taxas de sucesso de sobrevivência dos alevins com quase 100% usando água oxigenada. Que era mesmo o melhor método que ele experimentara até hoje.

Alguém já fez esta experiência?

Em que quantidades :D Estranho mas possível quem arrisca :D :twisted::twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Preventing fungus on eggs has been one of the main concerns for breeders for many years. This can be accomplished in numerous ways. Adding methelyne blue to the hatching container can :twisted: inhibit fungus. Methelyne blue simply dyes the water blue, blocking out the light that fungus needs to grow and reproduce. It is often used in conjunction with an anti-fungal agent such as Acriflavin or Formalin to ward off fungus. Using these two substances requires water changes to dilute them once the fry near the free-swimming stage. Covering the hatching container can also have the same effect as methelyne blue. Some breeders simply keep the container in a dark closet or box.

In my breeding projects, I have experimentally been using hydrogen peroxide (the normal 3% solution found in grocery and drug stores) as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent. So far, the results have been very promising. I have yet to develop fungus on any viable eggs, with no apparent ill effects on the eggs or fry. Hydrogen peroxide is a strong anti-oxidant that breaks down after a few hours into water and oxygen. Not only is it a viable alternative to expensive and potentially harmful substances but it also has the added benefit of oxygenating your water. More experimentation with different types of fish and varying levels of peroxide is needed to suggest this as a truly viable alternative, but it may be worth looking into as a cost-conscious yet effective method of fighting fungus and bacteria.

In most cases, the eggs will also need to be kept in some sort of motion. They are much less prone to developing problems if they have a constant supply of fresh water passing over them. For eggs that's are attached to slate or something similar, adding an airline which passes bubble by the eggs should be enough to keep them oxygenated and clean. Eggs from mouth brooders can be a little more challenging, as they require constant motion, often accomplished through the use of an egg tumbling device. Plans for an inexpensive do-it-yourself egg tumbler can be found on the web. There are also many aquaculture sites that offer pre-made units.

Keeping the eggs from getting fungus is one of the crucial parts of hatching out any fish eggs. Rams are no exception. There are many different options for warding off fungus, including methelyne blue, acriflavin and formalin, just to name a few. If these methods are used, simply follow the directions on the bottle. Methelyne blue simply shades the water, since fungus requires light to grow. The others are true fungicides and will kill fungus directly. I have been using a new product to keep eggs form fungusing, and have had excellent results with both angelfish and rams: hydrogen peroxide.

Peroxide is a strong oxidizing agent that serves multiple purposes. It is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. After a short while, it breaks down into its base components: oxygen and water. This helps add oxygen to the water for the eggs. It also requires no diluting afterwards. It is, quite simply, the most perfect assistant to egg hatching I have found to date.

The hydrogen peroxide used is the common type you find in most grocery stores and pharmacies. It is a 3% strength solution. It can be used at a rate of approximately 1 ml per gallon. In a small container such as a one-quart mason jar, I use it at a rate of ten drops per jar. Dosage should be repeated every 12 hours or so until the eggs have begun to hatch. At this point, if everything looks fine, you can simply discontinue dosing.

Na realidade são dois artigos diferentes de dois criadores. São apenas partes dos artigos, que são grandes. Os senhores falam em Peróxido de Hidrogénio (solução a 3%), que é o nome químico da água oxigenada. Eu penso que as garrafas de água oxigenada que se compram na farmácia aqui em Portugal também são com solução a 3%.

Encontrei outras referências do uso de água oxigenada inclusive em aquacultura (não acredito é que usem garrafinhas da farmácia).

:twisted:

para matar algas ja tinha visto, agora para ovos, nunca tinha visto.....

Anti-BAD

KingFish AKA AngelFish :D

Tell me and i forgot, show me and i remember, involve me and i understand. Provérbio chinês