45P Nature Aquarium Mountain Aquascape

Nigel

New project in the ADA 45P Cube Garden.

A brazilian mountain layout try.. this hardscape really need plants to look better. Sides, middle and background will be planted with mostly stem plants. Some color as well.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel
www.youtube.com/nigelaquascaping

Tank
ADA 45P Cube Garden

Hardscape
Mini landscape rock

LED
Twinstar 450 ES

Filter
Eheim classic 150

Plants
Stems
Monte carlo
H. pinnatifida
Eleocharis acicularis mini

Step by step hardscape

• Gosto 5
  • Votar + 1
Partilhar nas redes sociais

Hi Nigel, love your scapes, sometimes I pass by but I don't have enough time to comment and I am really sorry for that! 🙄

What can I say, love this one a lot, and your videos are really great, the tips you gave, I have to give you my congrats. 

Good work and you have improve a lot in a short time! 

Well done! 

Waiting to see this one with plants, what are your choices? 

Sorry for any mistakes on my english, lol

há 14 horas, Vera Santos disse:

Hi Nigel, love your scapes, sometimes I pass by but I don't have enough time to comment and I am really sorry for that! 🙄

What can I say, love this one a lot, and your videos are really great, the tips you gave, I have to give you my congrats. 

Good work and you have improve a lot in a short time! 

Well done! 

Waiting to see this one with plants, what are your choices? 

Sorry for any mistakes on my english, lol

Thank you no problem!

I understand your English very well 🙂

For now the plan is:

Monte carlo.

H pinnatifida

Buce mini coin

Rotala green

Rotala wayanad

Micranthemum micranthemoides

Rotala HRA

Bacopa crenata

limnophila sp vietnam

But the stems can change more or less.

Editado por Nigel

Nice to see you keep coming out of your confort zone Nigel. Like Vera says you really have Improved since I first saw your Channel.

You seem to be on a path to master Aquascaping in its true form. As in you are not bound by a single style or its Rules, both your iwagumi and now this both look very promising.

Keep it up my friend, and yes your vídeos and Channel are great.

Good luck with this brazilian style. Not an easy one to master.

Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 através do Tapatalk

Aquadesign blog

Aquadesign by aquamaniac youtube

you can stop me...but you can't stop us all

Hello

without words for the hardscape, more than a video of assembly, you also managed to help the staff with tips, I loved the details.

Waiting anxiously for evolution

há 23 horas, Bruno R. Carvalho disse:

Nice to see you keep coming out of your confort zone Nigel. Like Vera says you really have Improved since I first saw your Channel.

You seem to be on a path to master Aquascaping in its true form. As in you are not bound by a single style or its Rules, both your iwagumi and now this both look very promising.

Keep it up my friend, and yes your vídeos and Channel are great.

Good luck with this brazilian style. Not an easy one to master.

Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 através do Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words Bruno.

When starting with aquascaping beside forests I also liked the brazilian styles scapes (I didn't know it was a brazilian style at first). But tbh it looked very hard to make. I did not know where to start. There are not really any guides / tips on the internet that I could find about the brazilian style. The forest style also looked "complex" to me when starting my first diorama scape. But I tried and happy with the outcome. At first I was sticking to the forest scapes but after making 2 I also wanted to do something else. For sure I will come back at a forest / jungle style once but for now let's try some mountain scapes with a lot of plants.

há 20 horas, Ricardo Alexandre disse:

Hello

without words for the hardscape, more than a video of assembly, you also managed to help the staff with tips, I loved the details.

Waiting anxiously for evolution

Thanks and glad I could help! 🙂

Editado por Nigel
  • Gosto 1

• 3 semanas depois...