ajudar com lojas ( Help with shops )

May I first apologise for writing in English, my Portuguese is very poor at the minute. I am trying o learn though.

I am moving to Portugal with my family in 6 weeks and will be moving to Cafede, near to Castelo Branco. I am a keeper of marine fish and corals and will be setting up my aquarium once settled.

Could anyone help me with shops in the area of Castelo Branco or the nearest shops to Castelo branco.

Obrigado

Neil

Partilhar nas redes sociais

Hello, Neil

I hope you all have a safe trip here and are able to settle in without problems.

Now, there isn't much I can help you with in regard to the aquarium because I know next to nothing about saltwater and do not live near that area. But I hope I can help if you need anything, like online stores that are very reliable and of great quality or something else.

Hugo Abreu

Revival

Hi Hugo

Thank you so much for your reply, it is really appreciated. We have already bought the property and Been over for most of June and early July to get jobs done. Come back to the UK to sort the movement of furniture etc. and animals.

Hopefully will be moving completely the week of the 21st of August. I have kept fish freshwater and Marine for 40 years and need to carry on, so your offer with online stores would be very welcome !!!. Kindest Regards Neil

Editado por Neil

Hello Neil

Wellcome to Portugal. I live in the Algarve, more precisely in Lagos.

Unfurnished to get our beautiful salt water jewelry 😉

Sorry did not finished my text.

You must do it like me. Go all the way to Lisbon. But, there are great shops in Lisbon. And people that could help you a lot.

Regards

Unfurnished??😂

Good afternoon, Neil

You are very welcome. I see... Are you settling in nicely?

When you can, you must show us your aquarium!

Some reliable online stores in Portugal are, for example, pet4you.net ; aquaeden-shop.net ; aquoporto.com (you can talk to sr (mr) Emanuel from aquoporto trough facebook, the store only has freshwater fish, though) ; solaqua; wate-r-evolution.com

Cumprimentos (best regards)

Hugo

Ppacardoso is right, if you go to the stores, there are very experienced people that can be of assistance. E-mail could also be a solution...

Revival

none of those stores are for marine fish and corals... In Castelo Branco there is probably none. Only locals can say for sure. that's a small town. Reefing is popular on the coast from the North down to the Algarve and you can find some stores mostly dedicated to reef aquaria. Online there are some stores though some pretty cheap others expensive. useful selling good test kits, good pumps, carbon, fish and corals.

none listed is useful for this as those are for freshwater mostly.

Hello Neil

Wellcome to Portugal. I live in the Algarve, more precisely in Lagos.

You must do it like me. Go all the way to Lisbon. But, there are great shops in Lisbon. And people that could help you a lot.

Não sei se sabes mas em Albufeira tens uma boa loja dedicada a recife, não frequento o Algarve, mas como lido com ela daqui do Norte... sei que é boa. Não precisas de ir a Lisboa..

Editado por Quo