===> FEEDBACK 5º ANIVERSÁRIO <===

Já estou com saudades da trabalheira... :D

E eu da converseira!!!!

Meus caros amigos, sei que vou falar uma das palavras proíbidas e que provavelmente o JB me vai tirar da moderaçao biggrin ,mas o pessoal da zona centro ja estar a planear uma coisitas para a Batalha

por isso, nao vao passar muito tempo com saudades nyah

bannerShrimpscaping.jpg

Partilhar nas redes sociais

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Última Resposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Meus caros amigos, sei que vou falar uma das palavras proíbidas e que provavelmente o JB me vai tirar da moderaçao :2gunfire: ,mas o pessoal da zona centro ja estar a planear uma coisitas para a Batalha

por isso, nao vao passar muito tempo com saudades #musica

já não falta tanto tempo como isso ;)

Meus caros amigos, sei que vou falar uma das palavras proíbidas e que provavelmente o JB me vai tirar da moderaçao :lol: ,mas o pessoal da zona centro ja estar a planear uma coisitas para a Batalha

por isso, nao vao passar muito tempo com saudades ;)

Vais é ser promovido! Podes ir lendo a bioaquaria e tirar mais umas ideias! :smilecolros:

Eu estou com vocês...

Eu querer até queria, mas tu não me bates...

Sobre o DVD se o vão traduzir e não souberem como meter legendas no mesmo eu posso fazer isso na boa,em ultimo caso posso tentar arranjar um ou dois tradutores mas não sei se os consigo arranjar mas introduzir as legendas no DVD isso faço sem problemas e alojo num servidor dedicado de modo a que a administração o obtenha para o seu visualizamento para verem se está como pretendido.É apenas uma ideia e oferta de ajuda caso precisem claro :twisted:

You all better behave, or else this guy will Kiiiilll you! (think "Achmed" from Jeff Dunham)

I Kiiiillll You!

Behaveorelse.jpg

But be careful also, make a face and you might get stuck this way for all eternity:

Portugesehello.jpg

Haha

Regards,

Tom Barr

Posted Image

Thank you all for having us come and speak.

Had a wonderful time.

I have some articles that we discussed about being translated into Portuguese.

These will be made available much like a magazine , monthly.

More details will come soon as we figure out how to implement the articles into the web site here.

Some are open source, some will be specifically for VIP members. Support the site that supports the hobby and helps you folks learn more.

BTW, here's my site:

www.BarrReport.com

Fairly sleepy, which is what I prefer, more a place to find info, rather than a social gathering place/web site.

I will also send some plants over at some point in the coming weeks that are not available there.

These will be free for VIP membership enrollment.

Not a bad deal.

Regards,

Tom Barr

Posted Image

I asked if there was some rocks or other regions in your country where one might find inspiration for rock scapes etc:

rocksatcoast1.jpg

There are many many places.

So you can go out and find the rocks and look, plenty to pick and chose from right in your area.

Regards,

Tom Barr

Posted Image

Hello Tom, I hope that your journey has gone well, welcome to our "home" again.

How could no longer be, has been promoted to VIP member.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to share with us Your ideas.

A hug

Alexandre

Eu estou com vocês...

Eu querer até queria, mas tu não me bates...

hello, and welcome Tom

it´s a very good surprise to have you here and share some of your knowledge with us.

it was very good listening to you and very util.

plantado 240L
Nano"Monte Desconhecido"
"Mother Nature"

UntitledLogo2.jpg

Ex membro NMCL
cumprimentos
Nuno Lopes

Sobre o DVD se o vão traduzir e não souberem como meter legendas no mesmo eu posso fazer isso na boa,em ultimo caso posso tentar arranjar um ou dois tradutores mas não sei se os consigo arranjar mas introduzir as legendas no DVD isso faço sem problemas e alojo num servidor dedicado de modo a que a administração o obtenha para o seu visualizamento para verem se está como pretendido.É apenas uma ideia e oferta de ajuda caso precisem claro :D

Obrigado pela disponibilidade! A parte de colocar as legendas no DVD está já pensada e será feita com facilidade, se bem que vamos de ter o travbalho de as colocar nos tempos certos, mas já temos como fazer! Obrigado na mesma

Afinal isto é como as matrioskas, sempre uma coisa nova a desenvolver-se.

Gosto muito do conceito e espanta-me (p bem) o rumo q as coisas levam.

Parabéns e gostei muito de lá ter estado e do muito q aprendi principalmente com o sr. Tom (não menosprezando os restantes, mas era mesmo na área de plantas q estava interessado).

Abraços e cumprimentos a todos,

Ricardo

ShrimpRoom 31 aquas de Invertebrados Discus comunitário 950lts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De momento não poderei responder atempadamente a MPs, grato pela compreensão.

Hello Tom, I hope that your journey has gone well, welcome to our "home" again.

How could no longer be, has been promoted to VIP member.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to share with us Your ideas.

A hug

Alexandre

Obrigado Alexandre,

Thank you all.

Regards,

Tom Barr

Posted Image

I also have the powerpoint presentations that will be made available for members through this web site.

This way you can view and read them, have them translated etc at your own pace.

This makes things easier.

Also, you can see how the aquascaping was done in more detail and sit down and think about things more as you do your own aquarium.

I also have many other articles and have added some new ideas for DSM as the possible issues involved and trade offs become more apparent.

Large hillsides that are really tall, much like the scape I did at the event are an example. I posted some info about it in a thread about the DSM on another subforum section here already.

I do not read Portuguese well, but know a fair amount of Espanol and can figure and predict what aquarist might ask.

Communication is listening to what the poster/aquarist mean, more than what they actually say.

Thank you all.

Tom Barr

Posted Image

I also have the powerpoint presentations that will be made available for members through this web site.

This way you can view and read them, have them translated etc at your own pace.

This makes things easier.

Also, you can see how the aquascaping was done in more detail and sit down and think about things more as you do your own aquarium.

I also have many other articles and have added some new ideas for DSM as the possible issues involved and trade offs become more apparent.

Large hillsides that are really tall, much like the scape I did at the event are an example. I posted some info about it in a thread about the DSM on another subforum section here already.

I do not read Portuguese well, but know a fair amount of Espanol and can figure and predict what aquarist might ask.

Communication is listening to what the poster/aquarist mean, more than what they actually say.

Thank you all.

Tom Barr

Hello Tom,

Might as well thank you in English for all of the good things/visions you shared with us.

In my point of view it was the best on the event but then again it´s just my opinion.

Now I have a better view about things I was not even considering about when thinking about planted aquariums.

Peace and hope to see/hear you somewhere soon,

"Take fun and have care"

Ricardo Fonseca

Editado por Ricardo.Fonseca

ShrimpRoom 31 aquas de Invertebrados Discus comunitário 950lts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De momento não poderei responder atempadamente a MPs, grato pela compreensão.

Thank you to everyone that worked so hard at making this event a success. The planning and dedication to the event was evident. I am sorry I could not stay longer in Portugal as everyone made Diane and I feel very welcome there. We did not have many more complications while there and enjoyed our stay a lot. I hope to return another time to see more of Portugal and maybe see some of you again.

Muito Obrigado

Olá de novo.

Aqui ficam as minhas restantes fotos.

IMG_3304_800.jpg

IMG_3309_800.jpg

IMG_3315_800.jpg

IMG_3321_800.jpg

IMG_3328_800.jpg

IMG_3333_800.jpg

IMG_3334_800.jpg

IMG_3339_800.jpg

IMG_3344_800.jpg

IMG_3348_800.jpg

IMG_3350_800.jpg

IMG_3357_800.jpg

IMG_3363_800.jpg

IMG_3366_800.jpg

IMG_3372_800.jpg

IMG_3374_800.jpg

IMG_3375_800.jpg

IMG_3379_800.jpg

IMG_3386_800.jpg

IMG_3387_800.jpg

IMG_3389_800.jpg

IMG_3391_800.jpg

IMG_3393_800.jpg

IMG_3398_800.jpg

IMG_3405_800.jpg

IMG_3412_800.jpg

IMG_3413_800.jpg

Não há mais, porque como alguns de vocês sabem, tive de sair mais cedo. Nem assisti ao fim da montagem do Tom Barr :P

Cumprimentos

Luís Fortunato

Não respondo a dúvidas por MP...

Se querem ajuda, coloquem as vossas questões no Fórum para ficarem para a posterioridade. Assim, alguém que tenha a mesma dúvida no futuro fica com ela esclarecida usando apenas a Pesquisa.

Thank you to everyone that worked so hard at making this event a success. The planning and dedication to the event was evident. I am sorry I could not stay longer in Portugal as everyone made Diane and I feel very welcome there. We did not have many more complications while there and enjoyed our stay a lot. I hope to return another time to see more of Portugal and maybe see some of you again.

Muito Obrigado

Hey there Ron :D

Great to hear from you. I hope everything was ok in your trip back and that nothing got broken (or lost, or fake bang) on the way.

Did you find de recipe for Portuguese Custards (pastéis de nata) as you wanted?

If not, take a look here » http://www.algarvebuzz.com/pasties-de-nata...e-custard-tarts

Hope you'll come back soon to fulfill those plans you told me about.

Give our best to Diane also. Have you had 'camel drew' or pastéis de nata since?

Um abraço

Miguel Marques

I don't want you to miss a thing ;)

portuguese steak » http://www.recipezaar.com/243729

sericaia » http://www.vaqueiro.pt/receitas/receita_detail.aspx?id=1733 (in portuguese, please let me know if you need bang with it)

encharcada » http://wegottaeat.com/discover/recipe/49905 (in portuguese, please let me know if you need :D with it)

Hope you'll bring some to us the next time you come to visit us :o (freshly made though)