120 Gallon planta Aquario dutch something or another

plantbrain

Finally found some nice Ludwgia inclinata red:

94bf6ed0.jpg

The Amcella repens makes a nice Lizard tail substitute. Lizard tail is an often used plant in Europe and in Dutch scapes, but this native Amcella is a nice alternative that many who have used it, frankly have not scaped with it much.

The Erio is assuie type 2, a smaller Erio and it will likely split a few more times and then the individuals will fatten up much like E. cinereum.

The bright coloration of the L inclinata makes for a nice contrast. It responds well to frequent trimmings and grows quickly.

There really is not quite enough space, I needed another 3-5 inches longer tank, then fill out the rows thicker and nicer.

Maybe I'll come up with something and a decent solution eventually.

I'd thought and still am..........about replacing the Amcella with Downoi.

I'll have that plant(either) come down and "fan out" in the front, the L inclinata will fill in a bit more, as will Ludwigia pilosa. L. pilosa has become blotchy red on some leaves, I have about 6-8 plantlets coming along also, but they will take a good 4-8 weeks to research the same sizes as the plants here.

The Blotchiness may be from transplanting them a couple times trying them out in other spots, they are sort of like the L. perunesis and the stem is a little fragile and they have similar root systems.

ef2b650e.jpg

The UG replanting method is the best I've done some far, certainly the best method I've seen and the results are quite nice.

This is roughly 2 weeks after replanting, this use to take 6-8 weeks to get like this.

I moved the Ludwgia "sunset" behind the Erio type 3 Lorax like trees. It grows well and I'm not sure if I plant on keeping it just yet.

It will be difficult to beat up the L inclinata for that coveted spot.

Editado por plantbrain
  • Votar + 1
Posted Image
Partilhar nas redes sociais

• 5 anos depois...
Este tópico tem mais de 6 meses de antiguidade... Se fizer sentido, por favor considere criar um novo tópico em vez de reactivar este. Obrigado!